Men's Elite Heat Low Volume Sock
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Lightweight hollow fibers embedded with permanent oxide minerals harness the body's far infrared energy to generate gentle warmth.
- Active Carbon embedded into fibers provides enhanced thermal regulation and odor blocking properties.
- Low Volume for less bulk in your boot.
- Over the calf length - comes to just under the knee
- 48% Carbon Coffee, 32% Nylon, 17% Poly, 3% Spandex
Works well with:
Machine wash separately on cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Do not iron.
Wash before wearing. Wash between uses.
Our warehouse is located in North Carolina. We ship orders between 8am and 3pm (EST) Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped within 2 business days unless otherwise noted. Orders placed before 8:00am EST usually ship out the same business day.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or on major holidays.
Flat rate and free shipping: Delivery days are estimates based on your shipping address.
UPS Expedited rates: Delivery days that are shown are business days in transit. Major holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days. Hot Chillys requires a street address (no PO Boxes) for expedited shipping.
Hot Chillys can ship Standard Ground to PO Boxes, however this may delay your shipment. Please use a street address whenever possible.
For expedited shipping, Hot Chillys requires a street address to ship to (no PO Boxes).
Hot Chillys only ships within the United States of America.
United States Shipping Charges are as follows and are based on product totals:
- USD$ 6.95 for orders up to 49.99
- USD$ 9.95 for orders over 49.99 up to 99.99
- Free shipping on orders over 99.99
- Regional Charge: AK / HI (US: AK,HI) (US: AK,HI): charges listed above + an additional USD$ 22.00
- *Free Shipping promotions are available for shipping addresses in the 48 contiguous United States.
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. The state that you are shipping to may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.